10.02.2013 90 °F
With over 1,000 kilometers between us and our last blog post, a lot has happened...
- Overnight bus ride with live chickens, ogling locals, and rice sacks for beds
- Walking along the sandy beaches of the Mekong Delta in Vientiane the capital of Laos
- Living and working on an organic farm surrounded by rice paddies and karst towers
- Exploring the "Shangri La" of Laos, Luang prabang by walking the riversides, strolling the candle lit night market, and eating delicious street buffets
- Flying to Chiang Mai, Thailand to meet our friend Jonah Jolley